Carry water.
There is endless wood.
We need water. Constantly.
"Life is a game made for everyone."
And I'm so bad at it.
The grass is growing every second.
Thousands of decisions ...
Swirl.
Wait and beg for decision.
And I forget.
I am weak and forget.
Everything is a decision.
Everything.
("This house is falling apart."
"How can I be an optimists about it?")
It's the only damn choice.
Because I have little souls in my life. Ones that I brought here.
And they are so fresh and beautiful.
They find delight.
Even in chopping wood.
Even in carrying water
Their optimism always
Always
Always
Surfaces.
But I know.
I am close to sinking it.
I need to keep my eyes open.
Now. Fast. And every moment.
It's the turning point.
"Somehow we keep marching on"
Never has a song been played twice so close together.
And still I doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment